Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010

mein erstes early bird Geschenk / my first early bird gift


Wer hat nicht gern kleine Kuchen? Ich hoffe der Empfängerin wird das Nadelkissen einmal genausoviel Freude  machen wie mir beim nähen! Ein zweites ist noch in Arbeit. (Das Muster ist von patchwork pottery)
Who doesn't like cupcakes? I hope it will bring to the person who will recieve it  as much joy as I had sewing it! A second one is still in work. (the pattern is from patchworkpottery)


Und dieses tolle Geschenk hat  meine Tochter  gemacht. So decorativ und duftend! (gefüllt mit Lavendel). Ich bin ganz stolz! And this absolutely great gift is made by my daughter. So decorativ and scentend! (It is filled with lavender). I am really proud!
Hugs Martina

1 Kommentar:

Judith Tetley hat gesagt…

Hi Martina, I just popped in to see how many Mini gifts you completed for June. I can count 10 on your blog. Is that correct? I want to put your total alongside your blog name and also include you in the monthly draw. Kind Regards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com