Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011

Words up


Ich finde das eine tolle Idee. Ein Wort fuers neue Jahr, das mein Leben praegen soll. Dazu gibts jetzt sogar eine Naehparty am naechsten Samstag, wir naehen ein Projekt das uns durchs Jahr hindurch immer wieder an unser Wort erinnert!. Da mach ich gerne mit. Vielleicht hat von euch auch jemand Lust dazu? Das wird sicher spannend!
I find this a great idea!A word for the new year, which shall have an input in my daily live. There will be even a sewingparty next saturday. We will make a project, to help us to be reminded of our word throughout the year!I love to join there. Perhaps someone of you would like too? This will be surely exciting!

 Hugs Martina

1 Kommentar:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter hat gesagt…

Hi Martina! I'm so excited that you're coming to the party on Saturday - can't wait to sew with you. I love the word you chose. I'll get it added to our list! See you Saturday!!