Dienstag, 19. März 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Kommentare:

Cyndi loves to stitch hat gesagt…

Ooo la la what cute bags with Samm's beautiful lady!! I loved her too !! Your daughter will love all the detail of those travel bags inside and out!!! And you Martina did wonderful justice to my patterns!! I love all the craziness and crazy stitches of crazy quilts and the fact that you bordered your mini with my flowers made me squeal with delight!!! And all the stitch pattern play on your owl made him a cute fellow!!!! You and I are both doing Debbie's chair in red and we are both about to the same place. What a great job!!!

Cattinka hat gesagt…

Es ist gigantisch was Du alles geschafft hat. Ich weiß gar nicht was mir am Besten gefällt..... oder doch, ich glaub die Eule! Das hast Du prima gelöst mit der Dose!
LG
KATRIN W.

AnitaS hat gesagt…

Ihre beutel sind ganz hübsch geworden. Auch die anders Sache sind toll.

Loralynn hat gesagt…

Wonderful job on all your projects!