Samstag, 21. September 2013

Samstagsbeschaeftigung und wool crazy

Seit einem Monat ist unser Juengster in einem Fussballclub mit dabei. Und schon sind die ersten Turniere. So war das heute meine Samstagsbeschaeftigung. Es war wunderbares Wetter und ich bin etwas heiser...lol!
Since one month our youngster is part of a football team. And already they have their first tournaments. So this is what I did this saturday. The weather was so beautiful and my voice is a bit husky....lol!

Ich bin schon ganz gepannt auf alle Werke aus Wolle. Der Hop beginnt am Montag und mein Tag ist am Mittwoch.
I am already curious to see all the creations with wool. The hop starts on monday and my day is on wednesday.
                             Enjoy the sun, hugs Martina

Kommentare:

Teresa in Music City hat gesagt…

I remember those days on soccer fields when my son was young! Such lovely memories :*)

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's creations for the Wool hop too - my day is Thursday, and I'll be peeking in to see what you create on Wednesday :*)

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS hat gesagt…

Good Day Martina, Seeing all the Happy children on the soccer field reminds me of when My sons enjoy this two a long time ago. LOL
Your Owl Pincushion is absolutely adorable as is the sewing tin.. Hugs Judy