Dienstag, 3. November 2015

Bag it ! during november

Elm Street Quilts
Bei Patty gibts eine tolle Aktion während dem ganzen November. Es dreht sich alles um das Nähen von Taschen mit Tipps und Anleitungen. Da ich sowieso vor hatte, endlich diesen Reissverschluss besser hinzubekommen, mach ich kurzerhand mit. Und die meisten Taschen werden dann irgendwo gefüllt  als Weihnachtsgeschenk landen. Also gleich "zwei Fliegen mit einer Klappe geschlagen"!
On Patty's blog there is a great happening throughout november. It is all about sewing bags with tipps and tutorials. As I anyway wanted to improve my zippersewing I just jumped on the wagon. And most of these bags will be filled and  given as christmasgifts. So it's like "killed two birds with one stone" ( I hope this is the right translation for english, as in german we do not kill birds but flies , lol!).

 
So hat mein Minicharmpack seine Bestimmung gefunden und das erste Täschchen nach Pattys Anleitung ist fertig. Es ist wirklich klein, aber süss und perfekt für einen Lippenpflegestift und ein paar sonstige Kleinigkeiten.
This way my mini charm pack has found its destination and the first bag after Patty's tutorial is finished. It is really small, but so sweet and just perfect to add a lipbalm and some other small items.
Ich habs geschafft einen Zipper zu vernähen der die Zähne nach innen hat und es ist auch noch zuviel vom Reissverschluss sichtbar. Naja, da hab ich halt schnell ein paar rote Stiche aufgestickt und nun merkt man das nicht so schnell, lol!
Die restlichen Charms reichen noch für 2 weitere Täschchen, also wird weiter geübt.....
I managed to sew a zipper which has the teeth on the wrong side and also too much of the zipperborder is visible. So, I just stitched some red runningstitches onto it and I think my mistake doesn't really show up too much now, lol!
There are still charms for two other pouches left, so I'll keep on trying.....
                          Hugs, Martina

Kommentare:

BarbCarol hat gesagt…

I love your tiny bag! I would never have seen your mistake, if you had not pointed it out. Your translation of the English saying was perfect. I only hope that I will do as well when I return to Germany next summer. I intend to start re learning German in January. ..6 months should bring it back to my memory and tongue. Ich hoffe!

Jo hat gesagt…

Your bag looks very cute. I wouldn't call it a mistake just your design. I Like the extra red stitching

Rosa hat gesagt…

Love it,gorgeous bag and fabric comboª

Patty D from NC hat gesagt…

Congratulations on making a bag. I'm so glad your following the Bag It series!

Christine Barnsley hat gesagt…

Love your pretty red and white bag! Lovely choice of colours! Christine x

Dawn hat gesagt…

What a wonderful way to kill two birds with one stone (yes that is the correct way to say it), we also have flies but we just spray them LOL Love the little purse, great idea for practicing zips (I just hate them too) Enjoy making the rest of the purses.

Sandra :) hat gesagt…

Martina your bag is beautiful - the fabrics are lovely - very Christmassy - and really, your zipper looks fine to me - we're always our own worst critics! I've made hundreds of zipper bags over the years - I still make mistakes frequently. I made a bag today that - well - let's just say my zipper looks pretty bad, LOL. The bag is definitely not going into my gift box!

Pam @Threading My Way hat gesagt…

A beautiful little bag, Martina - Christmassy but not so Christmassy it can't be used all year long. Love all the hand stitching. Came over from Bag It.

Rike Busch hat gesagt…

Die Täschchen sehen total süß aus und die Stöffchen sind auch sehr knuffig.
Viel Spaß beim Verschenken,
Rike