Donnerstag, 14. April 2016

my first bargello....

Einen Bargello wollte ich schon immer mal ausprobieren und als ich bei Patty von ELM Street Quilts den QAL mit einer Baby Version sah, hab ich mich mal ans Werk gemacht. Er ist sogar grösser geworden als die kleine Variante. Grins! Hat wirklich Spass gemacht und vielleicht mach ich irgendwann mal echt einen Grossen! In der link-party auf Pattys Blog gibts ganz verschiedene Bargellos. Schön! Danke Patty für einen weiteren tollen QAL.
I always wanted to try a Bargello and when I saw a baby version at Patty's QAL on  ELM Street Quilts I jumped right in.. It even got bigger than the small version. lol ! It has been great fun for me and maybe someday I'll really make a big one too! At the link-party on Patty's blog there are quite different Bargellos popping up. Lovely! Thanks Patty for another great QAL.
                               Hugs, Martina

Kommentare:

Christine Barnsley hat gesagt…

What a lovely quilt! Your bargello looks great! Christine x

margaret hat gesagt…

a very nice bargello not easy matching all those little squares but you have not a perfect job

Chris of UK City Crafter hat gesagt…

Your Bargello looks great, it's one of those techniques I've always wanted to do too, after seeing yours perhaps I shall raid my fabric stash and have a go.

desertskyquilts hat gesagt…

I like it! That's a great size, very useful. Your colors are cheery and speak to me of summer.

sigisart hat gesagt…

Liebe Martina,
das ist aber ein hübscher Bargello geworden.
L.G.
sigisart

Rosa hat gesagt…

Your barguello is just beautiful,love your fabric combo.I played along too and made a cushion.

Have a fun week.

Patty D from NC hat gesagt…

Your bargello looks wonderful! Great job and I like how you made the baby b bigger! Thanks for entering and good luck in the giveaway!

Sheryl S. hat gesagt…

Gorgeous piece of work. I am off to investigate this work further